nu l, - July 27, 2019
Kercheval Ave. between Cadieux & Neff, Grosse Pointe, MI --
Te Annual Sidewalk Sale and Art Fair is a fun weekend of great deals, artwork and music. Merchants display their wares in tents on the street- so its rain or shine!
Sale runs Friday 10-9 and Saturday 10-6. Friday night from 7 - 8:30 p.m. enjoy a concert from The Sun Messengers at St. Clair and Kercheval. .
- Moosejaw Pie Eating Contests Friday "around" noon and 4:30, Saturday "around 1:30
- Neighborhood Club hosts outdoor classes Friday and outdoor boot camp on Saturday.
- Meet the TCBY Mascot
- Pet photos at Posterity
- Hula Hoop Contests at Savvy Chic
- Kids art projects at Posterity
- NEW THIS YEAR Scavenger hunt ( for those 18+) with a $500 Visa gift card as the grand prize.
And Good Eats!
to all the sit down and take out opportunities, Marais Market is barbequing and
The Whiskey Six is grilling dogs and burgers. Cotton candy,
sno cones, Rollin Thunder Kettelecorn and Lemonmaid, and the
Kids Tent Sponsored by Genesis Cadillac and Genesis Chevrolet
Family Fun includes chalk, bubbles, games, balloon twisting plus
Performance at 11 a.m. from "
Saturday: Grosse Pointe Library Book Bike
Art FairThis year's Village Art Fair showcases 40 artists with paintings in several mediums including, Oil, Acrylic and Watercolor. Also- photography, jewelry, glass, woodworks, crushable hats, leather accessories, garden decor, beachwear and more!